Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am 23 years old and just purchased my first motorcycle. I went with the new Victory Judge in black! I love this bike and it was love at first sight. I knew I was gonna buy something this spring and quicly decided it was going to be a victory. I went with the judge because it looks just a little different than most of what I see out there. I love the old school muscle car features and design cues and the fat tires, (not wide...tall). Anyways I am very happy with my purchase and look forward to many years of enjoyment out of this beauty!

Ryan

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome! I saw some videos of the Judge and it looks great! Nice to see younger people get in on the cruiser action. I started out on sport bikes and migrated to something more practical for the street. I definitely enjoy riding cruisers and they look nicer too!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums and congrats on the Judge!

Since this is your first bike and your riding background is unknown I have to strongly suggest doing yourself a favor and taking a Motorcycle Safety (MSF) course! It would really suck to hear about an incident with your Judge causing you to have to face the Judge or worse.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welcome! I saw some videos of the Judge and it looks great! Nice to see younger people get in on the cruiser action. I started out on sport bikes and migrated to something more practical for the street. I definitely enjoy riding cruisers and they look nicer too!
+1 Cruisers are sweet.

Victory Custom Motorcycle, Vegas.jpg

If I wasn't 55 and didn’t want the creature comforts of the CCT this would be my choice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I picked it up on wednesday. Im just north of the twin cities, mn. I had to call around but I found one dealer about two hours from me that got them first in mn. DIBS!!!!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Your gona love it.
My hi Ball handles much much better than my old 2010 JackPot.

Sent from my Brownie box camara.:ltr:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I figure I could share some pictures with you fine folk.... camera phone but the beauty shines through!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,979 Posts
Looks great! Got any plans yet for the ovals?

I didn't ride one but I did sit on one when the demo truck came through and the seat felt super comfy to me. The bars felt too far forward for me personally but I'm sure it's not that way for everyone. I'd need them about 4" back to be comfy for my short arms I guess. I wonder how some High Ball apes with some 3" pull back risers would look and feel on these...

I really like the direction Victory went in with this bike. Something completely different from anyone else. Bravo Victory!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im still brainstorming on the ovals. Have to be something real subtle to fit with the bike. I am about 6'2" so the seating position and handle bars are very comfy for me, I am just slightly leaned forward but not enought to annoy the back when riding for a few hours.

It jsut needs to be louder so I think I will be gutting the mufflers tomorrow as a temporary fix until someithing is available

1 - 12 of 12 Posts