Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
Just for laughs
Thanks for the smiles guys, I can use them now. Just got the word it's back, round 4, but there's no expiration date on me - yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ricz I hate to hear that just keep positive thoughts and you will defeat it
I have a friend that has been beating it for 10 years now

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hey Ricz

Sending healing good thoughts your way...you'll beat this B*(&^^!!!!

Stay positive!!

Rob

·
Premium Member
6,038 Posts
Thanks for the smiles guys, I can use them now. Just got the word it's back, round 4, but there's no expiration date on me - yet.
No way RICZ, that is bad news, but your strong and young enough ... We all have to stay on this side on the grass ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Prayers sent for you, RicZ.

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
Thanks for the funnies and the good thoughts. I survived stage 4 and this ain't nothing like that, maybe a stage 0.01. The good news part is it is a very slow growing cancer and gives my doc time to come up with a plan for attacking the 3 nodes he sees in my latest scan. I have God and the devil both pissed at me and neither wants me, so you are stuck with me for a long ride.
The thing that's really grabbing my attention is the spinal stenosis thing that has affected right leg and prevents me from riding and has me walking with a cane that I call Citizen, or Sugar, or Michael. I haven't been on my bike in about 3 months - what a pisser. Surgery will cure that immediately - if you ever had carpal tunnel surgery, you know - and it might happen around mid October.
Hey Andre! How'd you fare out in that quake and tsunami in your country? I hope you ducked that bullet.

·
Premium Member
6,038 Posts
Thanks for the funnies and the good thoughts.

Hey Andre! How'd you fare out in that quake and tsunami in your country? I hope you ducked that bullet.
Thanks for asking Ric, i am at the other side of Indonesia, few thousand kilometer away ... the motorcycle club collected money all together and gonna help sending materials etc ...

I eat a lot of anti cancer food, i do not know if it works but it tastes good and it cannot be bad for you, ha ha ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
I eat a lot of anti cancer food, i do not know if it works but it tastes good and it cannot be bad for you, ha ha ...
Glad to read that you were not affected, but I am sad for those who were.
When I was first diagnosed with cancer in 2005, I asked my Oncologist what might have caused it. I got back a shrug and "anything." But what if one eats and takes foods and nostrums deigned to prevent cancer? His reply; "I have a lot of patients who have done that for years and still got cancer. So eat, drink and make Mary! Just don't let your wife know.

·
Premium Member
6,038 Posts
Glad to read that you were not affected, but I am sad for those who were.
When I was first diagnosed with cancer in 2005, I asked my Oncologist what might have caused it. I got back a shrug and "anything." But what if one eats and takes foods and nostrums deigned to prevent cancer? His reply; "I have a lot of patients who have done that for years and still got cancer. So eat, drink and make Mary! Just don't let your wife know.
See that is the difference, some rules are forgotten in time, especially by doctors of Medicine,

My Oncologist said the same when i met him, now 3 years later he still runs a Oncology center AND now a dietary center, i made him into a health freak and one of the leading cancer hospitals has approached him to scale up his program for his program "after cancer care"

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
235 Posts
RICZ,
Just to let you know you have good vibes going your way. You are not forgotten in Medford. Keep a positive attitude my friend!

·
12,984 Posts
Guys trust me 2 teaspoons of honey every day. Yes honey is a great healer and good for you. I had cancer in my neck or lymph node gland before cemotheapie was invented. I had half hour for 45 days of cobalt treatment.
Couldn't stand up for a hour. Never have to shave there and I don't sweat there can't even feel a touch on my neck. Doctor said I had a 50% chance of living so I worked my way around the USA. That was 30 years ago and I'm still hanging in there.
Best prayers Ricz for success

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
RICZ,
Just to let you know you have good vibes going your way. You are not forgotten in Medford. Keep a positive attitude my friend!
If you can survive the smoke down there, I can survive up here. That shorty windshield has been on my bike for quite some time and I think of you quite often when I see it and a virtual thanks goes 273 miles south from me to you.
And thanks to all for your concern. This here is one tough old swabby - I wil survive.

·
Premium Member
6,038 Posts
Guys trust me 2 teaspoons of honey every day. Yes honey is a great healer and good for you. I had cancer in my neck or lymph node gland before cemotheapie was invented. I had half hour for 45 days of cobalt treatment.
Couldn't stand up for a hour. Never have to shave there and I don't sweat there can't even feel a touch on my neck. Doctor said I had a 50% chance of living so I worked my way around the USA. That was 30 years ago and I'm still hanging in there.
Best prayers Ricz for success
Chemotherapy was accidently invented by the Germans who were killing jews with mustard gas in WW 2 or 1 i cannot remember, they started to many wars .... So they thought it would be neat to inject jews with mustard gas , and found out tumors srunk ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
90 Posts
RICZ, sure you'll beat the bitch! You won 3 rounds - you will win again. Cause you're strong and young enough!
And we need you here in the forum with your rich (sic!, for those who may not know, in polish, RICZ shall be pronounced 'rich') experience you're always ready to share. Your advice is always useful and welcome. Thanks for that!
Stay strong, keep smiling, and surely the folks will see you on the road again soon!

Just for laughs:

Attachments

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
Hey Vivi, my fellow Polska and all you others who unfortunately can't share in that title.....
The wheels of progress are finally beginning to turn toward my getting that surgery that will retire my cane and revive my riding. Pre-op labs and an EKG were performed this morning, but the EKG report showed that the two heart valves that should work in unison were a tad out of sync with each other. I told the doc that I have had cams installed and there is now longer overlap timing. He didn't buy it and I have to have an Ultrasound of the ticker. I am all for anything that gets me on that operating table. Then we'll deal with the cancer. No biggy - one thing at a time.
Unfortunately, the Northwest Rain Festival is now in full swing, so riding opportunities will be scarce until it's over sometime in June or July or August.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts