Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, I'm really happy with it. For the life of me I can not figure out why I can't post the other few pictures. I swear I am doing it exactly the same way I posted the first two. It's really not that complicated. Just keeps throwing me an error message. May have to get on the full site from the desktop

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
:).........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
thumb up........

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just got the fairing back from the airbrusher.

Twisted my knee at the lake on the 4th so she's gonna be a trailer queen for another week or two
What fairing is that? Was it a bitch to install?

It's a memphis shades. It's not hard to install, just gotta take your time and line everything up. Don't tighten anything all the way until you get it on, so you can make adjustments.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It's a memphis shades. It's not hard to install, just gotta take your time and line everything up. Don't tighten anything all the way until you get it on, so you can make adjustments.
Is it made for the HB or did you make it fit from another model? Right now I'm running a windshield (removable) but I would like something a little less...well errrrr ugly? Lol

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
coolaz!....whats a job like that cost?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's the Vegas quick detach mounts. The fairing itself is a generic model that they list as fitting like every bike in the world.

But it's really the mounts you have to be sure to get right. The Vegas setup works, just gotta pull the apes back a little bit.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is it made for the HB or did you make it fit from another model? Right now I'm running a windshield (removable) but I would like something a little less...well errrrr ugly? Lol

I'll get you the part numbers some time later today.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll get you the part numbers some time later today.
Thanks pal! I think I found it on their website, it's seems to be the only one so process of elimination doesn't really apply 😆.

Looks like I can order it through a local distributor too.

Are you pretty happy with it?

Yeah the fairing itself you only have one option. There are two sets of mounts, only difference is black vs. Chrome.

I am happy with it. Just keep in mind you will have to pull your bars back toward you some. It was fine for me because I'm only about 5'10 so all the way vertical is too much of a stretch for me to be comfortable anyway.

Then in moving the bars you'll have to move your controls as well. And if you position the clutch in the wrong spot you'll be clicking the "mode" button every time you shift. (Made that mistake and had to readjust)

You also have to account for which size windshield you add to it, to make sure your cables have room. You can ride without one if you'd like, but I still have mine off from painting (because I'm searching for a different one I saw a while back and can't find) I'm gonna break down pretty soon and bolt it back on tho. With my height and riding position, no windshield on the fairing means all the wind is pushed directly at my eyes. I've lost 3 pairs of safety glasses this month. Haha.

But overall, I had it on a month or so, then took it off for paint, and now that it's back on I would definitely say I like having it on. Originally bought it just because I found a deal I couldn't pass and thought they looked cool, but now that I've actually ridden with it I think it serves it's purpose really well. Plus I still think it looks cool.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts