Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blue Victory Vision Tour ABS. It has everything on it except navigation. I put 100 miles on it today after I picked it up. It is the most amazing motorcycle I have every ridden. The handling and balance is amazing. I also have a Yamaha Stratoliner and a Suzuki DR650.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Chas46, Congrad on the new bike. I have had mine since Friday after Thanksgiving 09 and yes it is a sweeeeeet ride. Smooth is I think an understatement. Enjoy it because I am. I have the comfort model not the premium. I wish they had the ABS in 09. Be Safe!

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy the new ride!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everybody. I put 450 miles on it this weekend and loved every minute of it. Take it in for the 500 mile servicing on Thursday.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats!! I too am a new VV owner. I got a new 08 Street Premium, and had a trunk added to it before I took delivery a week ago. So far I've only got about 150 miles on it due to crappy weather. This weekend looks good, so I hope to rack up another 100-200 miles. I traded in my Yamaha V-Star 1100. What a difference!!! The ride on the VV is fantastic. I know I can go a full tank of gas without getting fatigued, and probably refill and go another tankful in one day. Looking forward to the summer and lots of weekend getaways with my wife on the back! Once again, congrats on your new ride. I know you'll enjoy it... I love mine ;)

Ward

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.