Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just got some new turn signals installed on my bike, thought it may be of interest for some of you looking to upgrade your turn signals. These are X-Arc turn signals, made by "HighTechSpeed". I was looking for turn signals that wouldn't interfere with the sleek lines of my bike, were small yet noticeable, and good legit quality- and I couldn't be happier. They're tiny, about an inch and a half long, and less than an inch in diameter... but they're super bright. They're exactly like lights should be, noticeable only when they're on. Here's some pictures:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from reading up on the matter, I thought you needed a load equalizer if your did front and rear LED's, but I didn't. 12 volt.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Nice! I did custom ones on the rear and completely removed my front. Been looking for a replacement for a while. Kinda liking this. Can you post info on where to get?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got mine off ebay, it seemed most online stores are out of them. Nathan from ridersdiscount is offering them for the best prices around. Check out the x arc thread under riders discount on this forum.

·
Registered
155 Posts
i like the lights.where did you get the mounts for the front lights?i can not find them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They're in the strut bolt holes, but you do have to do a little modding to get them to fit. The light bolt is the same size as the strut bolt holes, but they are different thread, so you have to re-thread them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts