Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Adelaide, Australia

I brought a 2016 Boardwalk model last year, and I have never once regretted selling my Aprilia for the Victory.

I am interested in maintaining and improving my Victory along my journey with the bike.

I'm proud that the Victory stands out from the other cruisers in Adelaide, and enjoy the bike as a everyday ride whenever I can.

I joined the forum to learn more about the engine, components, faults and characteristics of these fine machines.

cheers

·
Premium Member
13,618 Posts
Welcome Glen and you've come to one of the two best Victory forums to learn more about your ride. I really liked the Boardwalk right out of the gate. I do wish they had stuck with the Kingpin name but I guess they wanted a fresh start which as it turns out since they shut the company down anyway; didn't really matter.

If you haven't already downloaded a manual that closely matches your bike from the free manuals list in my sig line below; please help yourself to as many as you like.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Welcome to the vic forum Glen, nice to have you, just keep on replying to this thread, so you can post pictures of your bike or senery also.... Your going to like it here

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
710 Posts
Welcome Glen from Elmvale ON Canada...you've found a great resource of everything you need for your Victory except cold hard cash LOL

Look forward to seeing some pics!!

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
13,177 Posts
Welcome you did buy one of the prettiest bikes Vic ever made.
Hope you have many happy hours of riding

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville, Florida!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Nice bike, just love those fenders... I screenshot your bike for others to see more easily

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Thank you

I could not attach the photo still working it out

Thanks for your help

Glen
Maybe you want to try download TAPATALK on your phone, it works perfectly for this forum....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
8,941 Posts
G'day Glen, and welcome to Victory and the Forum.
Fellow Aussie living on the Gold Coast and riding everywhere and anywhere.:smile
Victory!--We Ride!!

My brother in law has a black Boardwalk, he got inspired to buy a Vic after seeing my Vegas on the ride back from Melbourne after I flew down to buy it, he and my Sister live just west of Nabiac.
You've come to the right place for tips, info, mateship, and good yarns.
Nothing better than riding a Victory.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome @mad-glen .. The Boardwalk is such a cool and rare Victory, its good to see another one here and I like how your's is setup thumb up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts