Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy

i have been hanging round for just over 2y now....same age as my XC with 23k....and it seems to me that up until recently...like 8mos or so...the biggest bxtch was the noisy shift and the quiet pipes...now all sorts of things...like the compensator thread...radios and various electricals...to my memory i bxtched about the wiring and still do..and a recent taillight suddenly being able to find water in a friggin desert....but...

all in all, my 2010 is peachy...and i am not babying her...is there something in the newer design or is it just that there are more folks (the hd effect) or perhaps both?
just wondering is all....

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
It's pretty much a game of numbers, more bikes sold plus more members will always generate more complaints. Keep in mind that many of the complaints aren't actual problems as many of them are simple fixes such as tighening battery cables. Also keep in mind that the number of serious problems are extremely low considering the number of members and bikes since you and I first joined.

Oh yeah the compensator problem is most likely no where near as big as it looks since even KevinX has only done about a dozen of them. This like many other problems looks big because many people that have problems start new threads rather than posting their problem on existing threads.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
it all started when i joined and asked all sorts of stupid questions
before and after i bought my cr. sorry.--irv

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
You're killing me Irv! You had questions and all of them were legitimate but that may be because you figured out the search button is your friend!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
search button?

hows the bike coming?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts