Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says. I just ordered a new seat Victory Bandit Seat. I'll post some photos in a week or so when it gets shipped and installed. thumb up

·
Registered
139 Posts
Like the title says. I just ordered a new seat Victory Bandit Seat. I'll post some photos in a week or so when it gets shipped and installed. thumb up

Sweet,

I'm getting a sore Bum from the stock seat and i have been considering a Mustang but i will wait untill you have made your comments.

Cheers
AL

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool - I find the stock 8-ball seat pushed me forward, too much for my liking. My buddy has a seat that looks pretty much identical to the Raven/Bandit on his 89 Springer HD, it was perfect. Hope this is close to the same result.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The seat will be here the 8th next Tuesday, I'll take some pictures and provide a review once i get some ride time. It's starting to get cold here so it may not be conclusive.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Heres a Mustang Solo seat installed on my wifes 2008 Vegas. It is definately more comfortable than the stock seat. There are no complaints from her on 300 mile a day rides.

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
I installed a flame bandit seat on the JP this last summer and it is marginally more comfortable then the stock seat. I wish Mustang made a seat for Jackpots.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Got the bandit seat installed today, brackets don't line up the best for an OEM product. The riding style is way better, more sunk into the saddle, better lower back support and less pushed forward. Looks badazz too. So far its better, my legs seem to rest closer to frame so leaning is easier I dont have to lean forward for the leverage on hair pens. I only rode 30+ miles tonight, more thoughts coming as the weather permits. cheers

·
Registered
139 Posts
PHOTO's Buddy

·
Registered
16 Posts
I sure hope you have better luck than I did getting your seat. I bought my '12 Vegas 8 Ball last October ( mid ) during Biketoberfest. At the time of purchase I ordered a new 2-up touring seat, the one with the backrest for both rider and passenger. Here it is almost Christmas, and not only have I not received it...they can't even give me a production date.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts