Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Family,

I am a proud owner of a 2007 Vegas Jackpot Ness Silver Edition. It only has 13k miles on it and it is pretty close to mint condition. It does have aftermarket black exhaust. I want to swap it out to chrome splash style exhaust. When I am looking for exhaust - what other models work with my bike? Example I found a great deal on Fleabay for a set of 2012 Vegas 8 ball pipes. Would these work? I will be putting the black pipes up for sale cheap lol

Also I wanted to swap out to the Ram Air Ness Intake, but it shows for years 2008 and up.. Would this work for my 2007? I can't find out anywhere if this would work

Thanks
Jason.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Hello Family,

I am a proud owner of a 2007 Vegas Jackpot Ness Silver Edition. It only has 13k miles on it and it is pretty close to mint condition. It does have aftermarket black exhaust. I want to swap it out to chrome splash style exhaust. When I am looking for exhaust - what other models work with my bike? Example I found a great deal on Fleabay for a set of 2012 Vegas 8 ball pipes. Would these work? I will be putting the black pipes up for sale cheap lol

Also I wanted to swap out to the Ram Air Ness Intake, but it shows for years 2008 and up.. Would this work for my 2007? I can't find out anywhere if this would work

Thanks
Jason.
Hey man welcome to the forum and Victory....afraid I don't know much about that Jackpot, but i'm sure you will get some help here...

Ride safe and enjoy

Rob

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I think your choices of exhaust and some other options depends on what your long term plans are. If you are only interested in looks then you can pretty much get whatever you like. If you plan to add performance parts here and there then I don't think a stock exhaust is where you want to spend some money.

Take a look around this site and get some idea of where you want to end up. Raise some questions and you'll get lots of help regarding what parts and in what sequence to apply them. Some items have to go together to work properly while others may go together to save money on rework. The limit is only dependent upon your wallet.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Welcome from Southern Oregon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts