Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums! Once your indroductory posts are done
you may want to post in the regional forums (near the bottom of the index). You'll find that there are quite a few CA members that get together to ride pretty often. I'm confident they do their rides just so they can come on here and brag about them. It's really a downer for the members that are still snowbound...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the Victory Forums! Once your indroductory posts are done
you may want to post in the regional forums (near the bottom of the index). You'll find that there are quite a few CA members that get together to ride pretty often. I'm confident they do their rides just so they can come on here and brag about them. It's really a downer for the members that are still snowbound...
Thanks Ammo! I think most of my early posts will be in the performance section. I'm wanting to do air filter, slip-ons and programmer. I do that with every bike I own. Just want to wake it up some. But that will be next month.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Thanks for the update Bad VV!

We got a couple of inches of snow last night and it was 32 degrees on my way to work this morning. By 10 AM the snow was mostly melted and it was almost 50 degrees. It's pretty much a weather yo-yo but I'm not complaining; I ride through the winter (if the roads are clear) and am ok with temps in the teens. As bad as that sounds there are a lot of people that are worse off than me! My longest break from riding was just over a week and there are other people that go months without a fix.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts