Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up fellas (Felladies?). Just picked my "new" 03 Vegas. Black with factory Von Dutch pin stripe treatment supposed "stage 1" with and ECU reflash, KN and some pretty aggressive slip ons according to the dealer tech.

My first Vic, not my first bike. Did plenty O' research and am pretty impressed. (And searched for the niggly things I've found like tranny noise etc. thumb up lol ) She's pretty clean and well cared for. The first owner was an older guy who put bags, windscreen, floorboards etc on her. He probably really would have been more at home on a X-roads. lol

So off to the races. Time to strip her down and make her mine!

Oh and I have to say, compared to the last bike a 102 inch Roadstar Midnight this thing is a ROCKET even though it's just a little 92 incher.

Here is a quick pic at the dealership.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Just got 'er home tonight? Bet you're not going antiquing with the old lady tomorrow... enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got 'er home tonight? Bet you're not going antiquing with the old lady tomorrow... enjoy!
Yea bud, just pulled in the drive before posting this. lol

I wish I could be out on the road tomorrow, but I have to get our place ready for my wife and 3 year olds birthday on Sunday along with a large family picnic. I'm SO glad she decided to invite half the friggin state to our house! :crzy: lol

I'm sure I can slip out for a little "stress relief" though. ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,938 Posts
Congrats on the "new" ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats on the "new" ride.
Thanks brother. Super happy to own an American motorcycle that has modern technology. thumb up

Dude that's awesome! Love the pinstripe work.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Thanks! I have to admit, I thought it was aftermarket and the bike was resprayed myself. (Because the striping is under the clear coat.) But after some research it seems it's a pretty rare scheme in 03 and I think 04. It really looks custom. cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts