Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

Well... I finally did it. I just pulled the trigger on the Lloydz timing gear, breather, throttle ring and PCV.

I'm going to be tearing into this next weekend (if all goes well).

Anything I should be aware of? I have watched a bunch of videos on the installations, as well as read quite a few articles as well.

One question I do have... where would I go (if I need to) to see about getting a map a little more specific to my setup (I have already installed Ness Big Honkers on my '15 XC 8 Ball)? I looked at the PCV's website, but they didn't have anything exactly like my setup.

Thank you all for your continued assistance!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I have a few maps that I could email you that should get you close , if you want perfection see post #2 .

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
I have a few maps that I could email you that should get you close , if you want perfection see post #2 .
@VictoryisMine! I used one MAG'S starter maps to get me going, I have a similar setup as yours, the map should work great.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, Mag! I'll hit you up for that... Thank you! Cams are most definitely in my future... But to be honest, I'm going to need to take a break from upgrades after this... I'm going broke enhancing my beautiful new Vic ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts