Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone I'm new to the Victory forum. I have been a member for a week now and this is my first post. Today I went and traded my 2004 Kawi 1500 Nomad FI for a new 2011 Vision Tour pearl white in color and have already put over 200 miles on her. I'm a 48 year old MC lover and this is my 3rd skoot. I have been riding for 5 years and started out with a 1999 Kawi vulcan 800 classic that I paid 1800 for and still have in my garage. I'm saving it for when my son gets old enough to ride.
I hope to make many new friends here and I hope to gather as much info from you good people as you're willing to give.
Peace out and keep the rubber side down and the miles rolling by.
Forgot to tell yall that I live in a small town in southeastern New Mexico by the name Of Jal it's in a corner that's 7 miles from TX one way and 8 miles another.
Robert/SkooterRob

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome. I came from an '07 Vulcan 1500 Classic...to an '07 Kingpin Tour. Great upgrade. I sure would love to have a Vision though. Enjoy it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all I took my new vision out and about for a ride up in the mountains of Nrw Mexico on Wednesday the ride was great and riding 2up with gear she got 46mpg great bike. I tested out the tipover protection to as I pulled up to a stop sign I didn't notice a patch of oil when I put my foot down and over we went, but she stoped on the rest and no futher, and I was able to stand her back up to the kickstand easy. Then back up and running with just my pride hurt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts