Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my new Cross Country this afternoon at Austin's in Independence MO - and they did a really good job. I was debating between the HD Street Glide and the Cross Country, and they happened to have an Electra Glide in their shop as a trade in. I've been looking at these things for several weeks, but never had the opportunity to view them side by side - WOW, what a difference. Getting off the Cross Country, and then sitting on the Electra Glide, I felt cramped, and it wasn't as comfortable. Decision made! And now I'm the proud owner of a Victory Cross Country and never looking back. Mine is the black one with the silver flames, and rides like a dream - and they did the exhaust on it too - man it sounds good!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I think everyone here will agree you chose the right bike! Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome to the Vic world. Just hit 500 miles on my new XC yesterday. Moved over from the XR. Just pure joy. Enjoy! BMR in Branson at the end of the month and another Vic in the area would be nice. I'm in Springfield.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of Victory! I sure love my Vision! thumb up thumb up

·
Registered
218 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. You have what I think is the best looking stock bagger made by anyone. I went with a Tour in the end but was originally going to get the black ghost flame like you. I went through the other Austins shop as it's closer to my house. I came off a Street Glide and while I enjoyed it and would have been happy with it, I'm even happier with the XCT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts