Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been saying for months that I was going to buy a Triumph Rocket 3 this spring. Well, I sat on an XC at the local MC Expo and really liked it. Enough so that I ordered one.
My old ride is a Honda Valkyrie Standard. I've never had an air cooled bike, also this is my first bike that wasn't shaft drive.
The Rocket has better HP and Torque numbers.
Somebody convince me I made a good decision.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
You have to remember you're on a VICTORY web site. Which means we are going to be a little biased towards Victory. We can all cheer the Victory bikes but ultimately it is up to you. I say go to the dealer and test ride the bike you want. Victory encourages test rides.

Only YOU know what bike feels best to you and YOU have to live with your decision.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Decision

I am going over to the mainland(Vancouver BC Canada)to check out a Cross Country I put a deposit on.$500 down and no payments for 11 months or interest.Usually we get shafted here in Canada.I will be paying $3k more than your US price eventually.Thats because there are only 33 million of us .However my medicare is cheap.I have a V star 1300 t now and it will break my heart to sell it.Two mistresses would be too much trouble.Sure hope I will make the right decsion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts