Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haulbikes? DON'T. They just dropped my bike off and the battery is completely dead. drained, nadda nothing. Someone must of bumped the air ride switch and left the compressor running. Only way it could have happened. Called them to complain and they said that is not covered under their insurance. Yet I paid extra for ZERO deductible and they told me everything was covered. Not to mention my white bike is now absolutely filthy. Must have sat in some warehouse getting spewed on by fumes from the semis. NOT HAPPY AT ALL!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Is the battery damaged or does it just need charged?

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
The battery is dead, get over it. See if it will take a charge or go get a new one. As for being dirty, make sure you never ride that thing outdoors, because guess what, its going to see a lot of dirt. As long as its not scratched, just wash it and move on

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Wow....tough crowd :| You all are very unsympathetic

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Battery was brand new in April from Randy's Cycle. I instructed the drivers who picked it up and they didn't hear a thing I said. As for dirt year I get it. It gets dirty all the time outside when riding. But this was hauled in an enclosed trailer and supposedly kept in their own secure terminal. For a company that advertises they ship bikes and imply that they care. It's bullshit. I've hauled bikes in the back of a pickup, open and enclosed trailers and they never showed up as filthy as this. I paid a $100 extra for no deductible and 5k of extra coverage. I get ifs a battery. How can they prove it wasn't dead when they got it. Well when they picked it up I had to ride it there to a Main Street cause they couldn't drive down my 5 ton weight limit road. Anyway it just seems like they don't give a ****. I'll load test it but it's probably toast. It was running the compressor until it died. We will see.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I had Haul bikes bring a bike from Seattle to Nebraska. They picked it up October 2 and they delivered it November 23 just before Thanksgiving. They took it from Washington to their warehouse in Wisconsin and delivered when they had a load to bring through Nebraska. The battery on the bike was also dead but the dealer put on a tender and it charged in a day, but never figured out why they couldn't of delivered the bike sooner.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
I did not understand tje OP but now i see "haulbike" is a transport company ....

Sorry to hear your problems, there is less respect for other mans property ..... There days times have changed for the worse

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
I did not understand tje OP but now i see "haulbike" is a transport company ....

Sorry to hear your problems, there is less respect for other mans property ..... There days times have changed for the worse
yeah BP at first look at the title I thought it was gonna be a slag off at those with trailer queens that trailer from show to show.

OP why were you trailering not riding the bike anyway?
as soon as you put power to the bike itll show you if anything was turned on or not

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Ok everyone got the battery charged back up and bike started. Haven't load tested cause my tester is packed up somewhere.

I moved from Chicago to San Tan Valley AZ. That's why I shipped it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts