Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would introduce myself. I am a new Vic rider in SouthWest Florida. My Honda VTX1300R is being used as a trade-in. I just signed the paperwork a few hours ago for a 2012 Cross Country Tour in Saphire red and got a few extras in there for a good price. I got the rider backrest thrown in for $100 installed and the heel shifter for $50 installed. The order is going to be placed tomorrow and I will hopefully have it in about 2 weeks.

I can't wait!!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Congrats on a FINE decision!
cheers

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Terrific! I bought my Cross Country Tour off the dealer floor twelve days ago, and I am quite happy with it. I added the heel shifter and trunk rack and am waiting for passenger grab rails to come in. I would like to hear about the rider back rest, as I expect to want one for long rides.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like it alot.. There was one on the dealers floor on a cross country. It sits just forward enough to keep you seated straight. It is adjustable and I can best compare it to the lumbar support on a car. It hits me just at that spot and is perfect..

·
Registered
163 Posts
CONGRATS on the new ride!!!

Sounds like a Good dealer too, going above and beyond for the CUSTOMER!! thumb up

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got her this morning.... I will post some pics as soon as I am able to take them!!

Man.. I loved the ride home. Unfortunately I needed to come home quick then leave again and was unable to take her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts