Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stopping in and saying hello to make everything legal. I currently ride a 2005 Honda VTX 1800F, but a Cross Roads is on my short list for the next bike. I thought this might be a good place to do a little research. I've only heard and seen good things about the Victory, but I wouldn't be real excited about giving up the antifreeze. Thanks for letting me in, I'll probably be lurking around and making a nuisance of myself from time to time.

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
Just stopping in and saying hello to make everything legal. I currently ride a 2005 Honda VTX 1800F, but a Cross Roads is on my short list for the next bike. I thought this might be a good place to do a little research. I've only heard and seen good things about the Victory, but I wouldn't be real excited about giving up the antifreeze. Thanks for letting me in, I'll probably be lurking around and making a nuisance of myself from time to time.
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Welcome and ask away all you want...we don't bite. I've had my XR over 4 years now and no problems, except folks want to talk about it. Nothing not to like about a XR. If you do come across something that displeases you, its a cheap and easy fix--like the horn, for instance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts