Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love Victory Motorcycles and I'm hoping to join the club soon!! I'm looking at 2 Victories and I'm hoping to riding with you guys soon.
Right now I'm riding a 2004 FZ1. This is my everyday driver and I will keep this bike no matter what. It is a pleasure to drive. Comfortable, powerful and fast. Great all around bike.

A 2002 Yamaha R1 is my track bike. I'm working on making this street legal just so I can get some more riding time.

This is my trail bike. A 2000 Suzuki DRZ. It's still pretty new to me. I picked it up on a chance purchase.....A man's son had passed away and I got the bike for a song. SO I am glad to get some dirt time.

So I am still hoping to join the Victory fraternity. I am looking at a 2007 Vegas and a 2010 Jackpot. I hope to get the Jackpot but we will see how it works out. Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and say Hello.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome to the forums... Got ya a pretty decent stable started there... How many Vics ya gonna add.. hehe

Vega or JP, can't go wrong with either I think... Looking forward to hearing about your purchase... Safe ridin!

Tim

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forums... Got ya a pretty decent stable started there... How many Vics ya gonna add.. hehe

Vega or JP, can't go wrong with either I think... Looking forward to hearing about your purchase... Safe ridin!

Tim

Thanks Tim - LOL Funny you should ask.
I am really wanting the Jackpot. I hope that works out. The Vegas is a salvage and being offered at a very attractive price. I think it would make an amazing winter project. LOL I wish I could get both!! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts