Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Central Texas, I just bought a 2013 Jackpot. The first one I tried to buy was sold between the time I looked at it & got back with the dealership an hour later. They found a new one that already has Freedom pipes & fuel management on it. I had a 09 M109 & loved it, it was totaled by a lady that was not paying attention. I had a 14 M109 Boss on order & just saw the Jackpot & figured, I would try something new.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hello from Central Texas, I just bought a 2013 Jackpot. The first one I tried to buy was sold between the time I looked at it & got back with the dealership an hour later. They found a new one that already has Freedom pipes & fuel management on it. I had a 09 M109 & loved it, it was totaled by a lady that was not paying attention. I had a 14 M109 Boss on order & just saw the Jackpot & figured, I would try something new.
Congrats on the '13 Jackpot, and welcome to the forum. cheers

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Welcome Larry

Hi Bro, thought I recognized the sig. Glad you got a Victory and she's badass looking. We had our fun on the 9's didn't we. I think this change to the Vic's is going to be great. No water cooled twin but we will adapt. Some great mods are ahead for you and I lol. Have fun in Waco if your going and we will see you at the Prowl in October, take care Craig...

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Bro, thought I recognized the sig. Glad you got a Victory and she's badass looking. We had our fun on the 9's didn't we. I think this change to the Vic's is going to be great. No water cooled twin but we will adapt. Some great mods are ahead for you and I lol. Have fun in Waco if your going and we will see you at the Prowl in October, take care Craig...
Lol, yes we will Craig! See you then!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts