Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I previously posted my thoughts on the RAZIR-7 Daymaker LED Projector Headlight from HIDExtra that I installed in my 2010 Vegas 8-Ball (round housing). Well, I sent the RAZIR-7 back. Wasn't happy with the illumination of the RAZIR-7 and the high beam was like two big dots rather than a single bright light. I ordered the JW Speaker 8700 Evolution 2 - 7" Round LED Headlight in Black. On the bike it looks the same as the RAZIR-7, but the light output is so much better. Is it $100 better? Guess that would be up to the individual. Personally, I think it is worth the added money. Low beam puts out a better light and high beam is a lot better. The light fit the housing perfectly. I am glad I opted to go with the JW Speaker.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Kudos

Sounds like you made the right choice (going with the JW)
For 4 years I wanted to do that light swap on my Highball, but never could afford it. Very cool to hear that it all works/fits like it should!

By the way.... Got any pictures? :grin

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
JW Speaker's are the best LEDs made, of course you're paying a premium for them. @SolTrek The black must look great on the 8-Ball.....you should post a pic ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts