·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please just follow the ebay link. Thanks.
I'm selling them at 1/2 of new.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Please just follow the ebay link. Thanks.
I'm selling them at 1/2 of new.
There may be good reasons for going through ebay, but I think you'll find you pay a lot lower fees selling directly to your fellow enthusiasts via forums like this.

I can't think of anything motorcycle related that I've actually sold via ebay (not for lack of trying), but I've sold a whole bunch of stuff on forums.

If you have your buyer make a payment to your Paypal account as a "gift," there is no fee at all.

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There may be good reasons for going through ebay, but I think you'll find you pay a lot lower fees selling directly to your fellow enthusiasts via forums like this.

I can't think of anything motorcycle related that I've actually sold via ebay (not for lack of trying), but I've sold a whole bunch of stuff on forums.

If you have your buyer make a payment to your Paypal account as a "gift," there is no fee at all.
I understand that but people like the ebay buyer protection. I'm an honest guy and wouldn't ever rip someone off but you don't know that. Selling through ebay gives the seller an opportunity to recoup money if ripped off.
That's why I'm selling through ebay and I've sold a LOT.

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is all cool and I appreciate the advice but my point here was to list the items. If your interested in buying great.

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, on the picture the guy looks grumpy... WHY DO U HAVE TO BE THAT WAY ALL THE TIME !

this is a fun forum... wake up BRO ! :confused: :D cheers
Sorry I'll try to be better.
Thanks for giving my for sale listing a lot more attention than it
normally would have gotten.

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll be shipping today.

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shipped. You have a delivery conformation under My Ebay.

Still have one more.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
OK, on the picture the guy looks grumpy... WHY DO U HAVE TO BE THAT WAY ALL THE TIME !

this is a fun forum... wake up BRO ! :confused: :D cheers
LOL. :ltr: Don't judge a book by its cover. In this case, a good fellow rider, who's only been on the forum for a few weeks but has contributed more than others have in years. I like the grumpy face - stands out from the crown, and I recognize his posts from his memorable avatar without ever having remembered his username.

Beisdes, he's been a Harley rider 'till recently, so that might explain the grumpy face. :ltr:

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL. :ltr: Don't judge a book by its cover. In this case, a good fellow rider, who's only been on the forum for a few weeks but has contributed more than others have in years. I like the grumpy face - stands out from the crown, and I recognize his posts from his memorable avatar without ever having remembered his username.

Beisdes, he's been a Harley rider 'till recently, so that might explain the grumpy face. :ltr:
Thanks for that!! :D

He was just trying to get on my good side so he could get an even better deal on the K&N. ;)

I'm still a Harley rider even though it hasn't left the garage since I bought the Vic.

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Both are sold thanks for looking.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts