Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
13,188 Posts
so where are you going to clean the filter.
Kitchen sink and let the oil go down the drain.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I just changed my oil and installed the K&P oil filter. It looks nice and I think I gained 5 HP !!!!
Dang! I only gained 3 hp....Dyno tested it.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
i have one too, great filter, no need for a kitchen sink, you can rinse it out with brake cleaner, soapy water, etc

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
5 hp. Pretty substantial. You left the screen thingy out didn't you.
If you had switched to this:
Mazola.jpg
At the same time you might have squeak out a few more and had politically correct oil changes.:)

·
Registered
471 Posts
Clean it in the dishwasher

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Mine too , I better get one of these ......:p

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
I just changed my oil and installed the K&P oil filter. It looks nice and I think I gained 5 HP !!!!
We discussed this before you should have bought the chrome +8 HP hyper version.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I am getting the anodized black billet version for +15 HP... Then I will start running the $40 per litre Amsoil and I will have the fastest XC in the Western Hemisphere!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I am getting the anodized black billet version for +15 HP... Then I will start running the $40 per litre Amsoil and I will have the fastest XC in the Western Hemisphere!
Where did you find Amsoil for $40? I cant get it for less than $43.62 a quart. I don't care though my bike is really fast right after I do an oil change. Since my new K&P went in I don't ever have to change my oil again for 100K.......:crzy:

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
The $40 Amsoil is a coupon code from the forum. Just punch in IDRANKTHEKOOLAID and you will get the same great deal as me.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I guess I am wasting time and money going down to Sturgis for Cams / PC5 and Dyno! I changed the oil so I should have gained the 10+ HP, then I waxed the bike so that's another 7 + HP, and I added racing air to the tires so that's another 4 + HP! That's an easy 21 HP without even trying!!! LOL! Maybe if I put on some racing shorts I can gain another 5 ish HP! Kyle won't be happy that I have to decline getting any work done!!! cheers

·
Registered
101 Posts
I guess I am wasting time and money going down to Sturgis for Cams / PC5 and Dyno! I changed the oil so I should have gained the 10+ HP, then I waxed the bike so that's another 7 + HP, and I added racing air to the tires so that's another 4 + HP! That's an easy 21 HP without even trying!!! LOL! Maybe if I put on some racing shorts I can gain another 5 ish HP! Kyle won't be happy that I have to decline getting any work done!!! cheers
if it was red it would be!thumb up

1 - 20 of 25 Posts