Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
joined forums to get information on the Victorys. Touring bikes most desired, but the local dealer has a new 13 XC marked down which is real nice looking. Would probably have to change out the short windshield, I like smooth riding minimal airflow around me. That's my question to all, how do you find the short windshields in comfort? And are the stock seats good for 500 mile days? I have a Vulcan Voyager with a Mustang seat now, very comfortable, but would hate making a mistake trading for something less comfortable.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks to all from Illinois

illrider

·
Registered
12,148 Posts
Many have upgraded windshields to their liking. Do a search for heights and brands. National Cycle just came out with one that looks promising.
I wouldn't worry about a seat not being comfortable cuz that's so easy to remedy and not a deal breaker IMO. If there's a saddle customizer near you, that's the way I go. Otherwise, as you've done before, there are many aftermarket seats.
You'll find the XC to handle better and have much more lean angle than your Voyager. Nothing not to like about the XC.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts