1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my 2011 Cross Country.
Trade in: 5,750 dollars.
List price: 8,310 dollars.
I'm looking at selling it next spring or trading it in for something lighter/smaller.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Do you ;think those prices accurately reflect the price for which you can sell it in a private sale? What are the asking prices on things like Cycletrader and Craigslist?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
That list price is 10,422.35 canadian with the current exchange rate, 2011's up here this year have been selling for 10,000 to 12,000

·
Premium Member
4,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everyone I know that has outright sold a Victory never got close to Blue Book listings. You just have to get lucky and find someone that really wants your scooter. Had 2 on the market for a year and ended up trading them in on the one I have now because I could not sell them. That was before Polaris pull the plug on the brand. I might get trade in value in a outright sale'

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I don't know about there, but up here the prices for all used bikes are way high this season

·
Premium Member
4,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know about there, but up here the prices for all used bikes are way high this season
They are high here also production of new cars was set way back because of covid.

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
2,977 Posts
Around $8k is common. More during riding season.

Pull off accessories and sell separate if you really want some cash.
Forged bars $1200+
Trunk $1200+
Hard lowers $700+
Grab handles $250+
Arm rests $250+

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
as we age lighter + smaller can be an easier to ride bike, i too am looking to sell my like new 13 hammer that has a penske shock + dual disc conversion vic bags + touring seat, RPW thor + a fuel tuner also a new xtra drive belt, just short of 11 thou on it!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts