Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Conquest Customs Bolt On Finned Cam Derby Cover

Conquest Customs has a nice bolt on cam derby cover that looks good and provides an additional benefit of being a heat sink due to the design.

It puzzles me why the majority of aftermarket companies fail to take advantage of the two threaded holes already in the cam cover for their derby covers instead of continuing to use double sided tape.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I like how they match the engine fins.
On another note, where did you get your brake pedal?

[EDIT] I just saw your other post on this.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Kewl Metal has a nice bolt on cam derby cover that looks good and provides an additional benefit of being a heat sink due to the design.

It puzzles me why the majority of aftermarket companies fail to take advantage of the two threaded holes already in the cam cover for their derby covers instead of continuing to use double sided tape.
So does this one bolt on? I like it!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
So does this one bolt on? I like it!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I am sorry I listed that as a Kewl Metal part when it is a Conquest Customs part. My mistake. It won't let me edit the title of the thread.

Yes it is a bolt on part using the two predrilled and threaded hole already under the stock cover.

http://www.conquestcustoms.com/conquestsignature-finnedenginecoverset-1-1.aspx

The cover is not the one they show on the bike it is the one in the photo by itself. The cover looks much better than it does in that photo and looks very good on the bike blending very nicely with the fins on the two jugs. Theo ne shown on the bike on their site might have been a prototype but I really think the one they show in the photo by itself blends in better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts