1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
Thought about keyless but when I hear of the dramas people have with the keyless systems on modern cars I think I'll stick with my key.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Have had it In my bike for a year. Happy with it. Need to charge remote about every 5-7 days but there are two so no big deal

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
The first kits had a few installation issues with them (mine did). Victory corrected it quickly and completely. I'd buy this system again without hesitation. It's works great and integrates easily.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I had the Digital Guard Dawg on my bike for over a year. I took it out a couple of months ago. The main reason was I didn't want to have to deal with a dead battery on the key fob. Yea, I could call a Hotline to get free assistance, but in the end I just wanted my key back.

Anyone want a used DGD system?

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
I had the Digital Guard Dawg on my bike for over a year. I took it out a couple of months ago. The main reason was I didn't want to have to deal with a dead battery on the key fob. Yea, I could call a Hotline to get free assistance, but in the end I just wanted my key back.

Anyone want a used DGD system?

Had my DGD almost 3 Years with no worries Change my Fob Batteries once a Year just to be safe (10 Min Job tops) Never had a problem, although when doing any serious traveling take the extra Fob Just In Case but never needed it ..

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have the DGD system, works great! It has been installed for over a year with no issues. When I travel long distances I do take both fobs just in case.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I got my Victory key-less/alarm system(made by Scorpio) last year and was one of the first to install it and find out that one of the connectors was clocked incorrectly so it didn't work. After re-clocking it it worked great. I still love it and wouldn't go without it!

·
Registered
304 Posts
DGD, works flawless - change batteries every year - it's easy and cheap! Take the spare FOB along on trips turned off - have a spare set of batteries in trunk so no worries!

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
We have had pretty good luck with the systems, couple issues early on, the new systems seem to have the bugs worked out, do have one right now that I am swapping out the module as it is not sensitive enough, but the last dozen have all worked 100%

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I had a weird issue with my fob that when I would go to start the bike, the red LED was on steady even though none of the buttons were being pressed. A quick press of either button shut the light of. It happened more than a few times so it made me nervous. It may be a defective fob, but I just didn't want to chance it :(

·
Registered
182 Posts
Go to this guy on youtube he has two videos on keyless installations.

guitardedcowan

Could probably also just type in Victory Keyless in the search area.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I have the factory (Scorpio) one installed on my X-1 and it works well. It would be better if it actually locked the bags, too, like the Indians but, regardless, I'm still happy with it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts