Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the kuryakyn kickstand extension on the vision? the extension is the small one that value accessories sales for $33.95. Any information would be appreciated.

·
13,231 Posts
With out a photo or web site who knows.
You should look at dennis Kirk for some that might be cheaper

·
Registered
16 Posts
Kick stand extension

I have one as my little round body and short legs preclude me from catching the tip to put 'er down. Works great! Make sure you use loctite on screws (will save you in the end).

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Has anyone tried the kuryakyn kickstand extension on the vision? the extension is the small one that value accessories sales for $33.95. Any information would be appreciated.
I bought this one for my 11' XC from NOEMTZ. $20.00 Works well for me so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
545 Posts
I found a black piece of bar about 3/16" thick x 1" wide... rounded the end with a grinder... measured and cut to length that I wanted... drilled holes for bolts... touched up paint... and behold I had a custom built extension using scrap metal and left over bolts. Cost...$0

PS... works great and is sturdier that kuryakyns.

·
13,231 Posts
I was at the hardware store and saw a 3ft peace of aluminum about 1inch wide or the was the 1/2 wide for $6.95
Don't think it would be to hard to bend it and drill a couple holes.

·
Registered
790 Posts
If you are talking about the "boot" extension that bolts onto the jiffy stand, kind of a long pointed piece of metal, yes...on my XCT. For short riders makes a word of difference to reach the stand.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts