Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the common complaint of having to look for your kickstands on the Victory Visions, here is an extension that will eliminate all that kickstand fumbling. Exclusively at www.noemtz.com thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
I purchased one for my Vision last week got it this week put it on and it is AWESOME! Thanks for making it works great.cheers

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I purchased one for my Vision last week got it this week put it on and it is AWESOME! Thanks for making it works great.cheers
Your very welcome!!!!thumb upthumb upthumb up

·
Registered
10 Posts
Love these

Metalguy,

Do you sell these? I like keeping the stock kickstand pad on while giving a little extra for your heal to find.

If you don't sell them, can you please provide additional information on how you made them to attached to the ball on the end?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes, I do make them, and have sold a few. They are held on the ball via set screw. I have made them out of aluminum, and steel (powdercoated), and with various ends on them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
"Normally I'd read this thread and let it go but Noe has been a stand up guy here and to hawk another product that does a similar thing on the same thread is, in my opinion, a low life thing to do.

Just sayin' .."

So....you are "just sayin'" I am a lowlife because I have talent? I don't see any problem with finding my own solution to a common problem. BBob, get over yourself. As for "hawking", I only mentioned I made my own. When asked if I would sell one, I answered. Oh, and adding just sayin I guess makes calling someone a lowlife is ok?? As long as I know the rules...

Oh! almost forgot... just sayin!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Oh, I see. :rolleyes:So... In my opinion, only a trolling, no-life loser would post something as petty as your thread. Did I get that right? Not calling you names, or anything, "just sayin'". Get it now?:ltr: -----Metalguy

·
Registered
257 Posts
metalguy- i see where your comin from i do a lot of the same things myself because i take pride in making things on my own. and i save a few bucks!! but i would say that a "i made something like that myself" would have sufficed according to my judegement you had all the intention in the world of upstageing his product and, that is a little low

·
Registered
10 Posts
Stop

Now hold on there. This is all on me, the new guy. I just joined this board and don't know who has been here longer than who.

Two guys presented their solution to a problem. I liked the second solution better because it allows you to keep the stock pad on the kickstand. He was not trying to sell these, I asked him if he would. This is called Freedom of choice. It is called Capitalism. Those are two things that are the building blocks of our way of life and should not be restricted. Let the best product win.

We are all proud to ride these American bike. Better to be proud of the American way...

I never intended to start a pissing contest.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Lets relax all. Whats done is done. I don't believe he did it to be malicious.

How about getting back on subject of Noe's design.

·
Premium Member
15,323 Posts
I like Noe's design so much I bought one. Still haven't mounted it yet but soon when I get the time and it's cooler out in the garage.

If someone has another product or design they would like to showcase they should start their own thread. That's all I was saying in my own callous way.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Feel free to buy what you want. We still live in America, or almost do. At one time, good ideas were wanted. I will keep them to myself from now on. Make your own. Sorry to have had an idea that predates the original poster. It has been on my bike since Nov. '08. Gawd, good thing I didn't post pics of my exhaust tips! I think I am done with this site. ------Metalguy

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Guys...It's all good.
I am not offended that he wants to push his product on my thread. If I would have done it, I would have typed a "sorry for the hijack thing" in the same response to the thread.
But what's done is done. Let's move on.

I will take this opportunity in this thread to say this since this is my thread...LOL

To all that design and make their own products...if you are able to mass produce it and are looking for a distributor.....give me a shout. I am always looking for new products to add to my line. Together we can both provide a good product to a current customer base that can benefit you, me and the customer.

But, please do what I do when I make a new product. I choose a few random people to give (free) the product to, have them try it out for a few months and give me a complete review on it. Good or bad...I want to know before I start selling it to the public.

Ride Safe!
NOEMTZ DESIGNZ LLC

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Feel free to buy what you want. We still live in America, or almost do. At one time, good ideas were wanted. I will keep them to myself from now on. Make your own. Sorry to have had an idea that predates the original poster. It has been on my bike since Nov. '08. Gawd, good thing I didn't post pics of my exhaust tips! I think I am done with this site. ------Metalguy
I sent you a PM as a moderator explaining this but since you decide to post a butt hurt whiney response. Then this is my personal response to you.

The POINT is YOU hijacked someone else's thread to market your product. You get mad because it is pointed out to you. If you can't understand the disrespect in that. Then what does that say about you?

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Hey Guys...It's all good.
I am not offended that he wants to push his product on my thread. If I would have done it, I would have typed a "sorry for the hijack thing" in the same response to the thread.
But what's done is done. Let's move on.

I will take this opportunity in this thread to say this since this is my thread...LOL

To all that design and make their own products...if you are able to mass produce it and are looking for a distributor.....give me a shout. I am always looking for new products to add to my line. Together we can both provide a good product to a current customer base that can benefit you, me and the customer.

But, please do what I do when I make a new product. I choose a few random people to give (free) the product to, have them try it out for a few months and give me a complete review on it. Good or bad...I want to know before I start selling it to the public.

Ride Safe!
NOEMTZ DESIGNZ LLC
Big ups to you for being so reasonable and forgiving.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.