Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
nvkevin

have you seen any benefit from those coils. There so high priced I would what the gain is
Victory ignition ain't lacking, ..them red ones are red,... if ya like red go for it,
Id rather spend money on stuff that actually does something.:smile

Reactions: broggyr and nvkevin

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Victory ignition ain't lacking, ..them red ones are red,... if ya like red go for it,

Id rather spend money on stuff that actually does something.:smile

Time will tell my friend... haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
427 Posts
Not a fan of flames or striping but that looks dam good. Your buddy is only gonna get better if you can believe that. Congrats!!

Reactions: nvkevin

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Not a fan of flames or striping but that looks dam good. Your buddy is only gonna get better if you can believe that. Congrats!!

I'm not usually a fan of flames either, but I liked the idea on this one. And it's not over powering, at least not in my opinion.

He gets better every time I see his latest project. He turns out some good work for sure.

Thanks for your feedback!!

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
Time will tell my friend... haha

yeah..time and dyno sheets before and after with nothing else changed:smile

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Well that's not gonna happen on my bike. Not changing all that stuff out again. Maybe someone else will volunteer haha

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
not much

unless your OE coils are malfunctioning its mostly bling, on the other hand a good set of plug wires reportedly smoothed the idle for many. better combustion thru better ignition can help performance a bit it the OE system is lacking

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
and we all know red goes faster!:devil

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Bike goes into the shop for tuning and dyno runs on Friday. I can't wait to have it all done!!

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
And the numbers are in...

HP-104.03
TQ-101.1

I'm not sure what to make of these numbers, but I'm happy. The bike runs well and has plenty of power, for now haha. I'm sure I'll get bitten by the power bug again here soon.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bike is all stripped and ready for paint, and more mods. Just waiting on the bags and brackets to show up now.

Curious as to what fuel controller you're running. I have the same pipes but have the TT's and PCV getting mine dyno'd soon. Do you have any other power mods, timing wheel, cams, bore.?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Curious as to what fuel controller you're running. I have the same pipes but have the TT's and PCV getting mine dyno'd soon. Do you have any other power mods, cams, bore.?

I have the PCIII, S&S intake and Lloyd's cams. I made 103hp and 101tq on the dyno, IIRC. Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Old thread but hers our old 2010 PIN with WOC fairing and bags off my 2011XC we triked
Should have kept it as we just bought another 2010 KP for my wife lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,258 Posts
Look great (y)(y)

61 - 78 of 78 Posts