Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking here for about a year and thought I should get more engaged.

I ride a 2007 Kingpin Tour and also have a Harley. I love them both for different reasons.

anyway, greetings from beautiful Northern California

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hello NoCal!

That's cool, what HD model are you riding? I haven't owned an HD, but test rode the Street Glide and Ultra Glide, before I bought my XC.

I've been out to your side of the country many times before and it is beautiful. One of my favorite places is Muir Woods! It always reminded me that my time here is just a blip on the radar. But, I'm making the most of it everyday. cheers

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome from South Dakota!! :cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got an XL1200C. When I moved up to the bigger bike I couldn't find a Harley I liked as much as the Kingpin -thats how I ended up with Victory.

I still ride the XL around town though. It is the most modern air-cooled design of any Harley and is just an all around fun bike to ride.

Hello NoCal!

That's cool, what HD model are you riding? I haven't owned an HD, but test rode the Street Glide and Ultra Glide, before I bought my XC.

I've been out to your side of the country many times before and it is beautiful. One of my favorite places is Muir Woods! It always reminded me that my time here is just a blip on the radar. But, I'm making the most of it everyday. cheers

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Ive had a wide glide back in the day and while that was a great bike in the day there is no comparison to how the kingpin rides and pulls and handles the road..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts