Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All wife just signed papers for a 2013 8 ball. I was looking at bags and post/pics. So my ? Is would kingpin bags mount up and look ok on her scoot? I like the look of the Vic bags but not sure of the difference between :8ball: and kingpin. thanx

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hey All wife just signed papers for a 2013 8 ball. I was looking at bags and post/pics. So my ? Is would kingpin bags mount up and look ok on her scoot? I like the look of the Vic bags but not sure of the difference between :8ball: and kingpin. thanx
The normal reply would be which type of 8ball did you pick up. All 8ball means is it is a blacked out bike. 8ball Vegas, 8ball Kingpin, etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry its a Vegas. I'm new to Victory didn't relize that the 8ball was just a blacked out scoot. Guess I came to the right place to learn :+1:

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Pin bags

I have them on my 06 Vegas. Slight interference with my turn signals, but the brackets and bags fit fine otherwise. There is a lot of component compatibility across the platforms. The Vegas bags are more like satchels. The 'pin bags have a pleatherish cover over plastic with metal accents.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts