Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Kingpin. Bars not as wide as Boardwalk "beach Cruiser" bars, but too wide for my taste. Liked the old Vegas bars (around 2005), but am thinking I have enough cable/wires/break line to accomodate a set of mini-apes. Don't want to go to high. Like the position of the Vic mini-apes on the High Ball, but not the design with cut and welded corners. Just looking for plain chrome, curved mini apes.

Any recommendations on brands or vendors for them and maybe some different risers would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
2011 Kingpin. Bars not as wide as Boardwalk "beach Cruiser" bars, but too wide for my taste. Liked the old Vegas bars (around 2005), but am thinking I have enough cable/wires/break line to accomodate a set of mini-apes. Don't want to go to high. Like the position of the Vic mini-apes on the High Ball, but not the design with cut and welded corners. Just looking for plain chrome, curved mini apes.

Any recommendations on brands or vendors for them and maybe some different risers would be appreciated.
If you want the absolute best looking top quality 304 stainless bars for your Kingpin, then I suggest you look at
burleighbars.com.au website.
Theyre not cheap but they are the best.
Ive secured us a $100 Aust. Off the price for forum members.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts