Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I purchased a 05 Ness Kingpin this last December and never looked back.

Although a new member, I been a frequent lurker to the forums for about a year. I also just want to say hi and thanks for the advice and tidbits over the past year I picked up from the various postings.

Ride Safe

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello, I purchased a 05 Ness Kingpin this last December and never looked back.

Although a new member, I been a frequent lurker to the forums for about a year. I also just want to say hi and thanks for the advice and tidbits over the past year I picked up from the various postings.

Ride Safe
My wife saw one of those at the killington classic for sale at a trike dealer this past aug.and just had to have it.A lot people like that bike. I wonder how many they made and what they are realy worth. Great looking bike. Good luck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My wife saw one of those at the killington classic for sale at a trike dealer this past aug.and just had to have it.A lot people like that bike. I wonder how many they made and what they are realy worth. Great looking bike. Good luck.
I’m not 100% sure of the source, so can’t vouch for its accuracy, but I read the 05 Ness KP were limited to something like 250. Whatever it is, I love that bike, and the previous owner did also, because there were a lot of nice upgrades- upgrades I would have liked to have done any way; including the 100CI big bore. My understanding the original owner did a lot of touring and traded it for a new Cross Country

1 - 7 of 7 Posts