Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of passenger seat is on a kingpin premium? I found one but don't know if its a touring passenger seat, or what it is. It is 10.5" wide and approx. 11.5" long. I have seen and rode a kingpin deluxe and the passenger seat was real wide, is this the same seat. thanks

·
Registered
368 Posts
I bought a used passenger seat for my 8-ball awhile back. It's bigger than the small size stock pad, but don't know that it's big as what Victory calls their "touring" seat. There may be 3 passenger seat options for the Vegas/Kingpin.
The passenger "touring" seat, front lip comes up over the drivers seat, the others, just kind of flow right off the back of the driver's seat.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, well I just bought a kingpin touring drivers seat with a backrest for what I think is a good deal, so will the stock touring passenger seat still fit, since it comes over the back of the drivers seat? thanks for the reply!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Any pillion one Driver seat

So I found pics of the three pillions.
There is a standard, medium, then the touring. You can see the difference in how the touring is higher where it meets the driver seat back, instead of just matching up to the back edge. Any passenger should work fine.
The medium is sometimes called "medium touring", but it's not as big and the front lip is different.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank YOU!

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I guess the big touring passenger seat won't work with the drivers backrest, and if I want a luggage rack I have to get the mid height passenger backrest.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, I have seen pics of kingpin seats with the touring passenger seat, with a drivers backrest. So I will see what happens with mine. I want the touring passenger seat and the tall backrest, I may have to modify stuff some to make it all fit. Any opinions, anyone else have pics of this combo?

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Not sure if you are trying to set up a KP or your Vegas. I changed my standard seat with Vic backrest for a Mustang wide touring seat for driver and passenger. We now have tall Vic backrest, Vic luggage rack and driver backrest.
Have found the setup pretty good.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I am setting up my Vegas with Kingpin seats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts