Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ISO kingpin rear fender, if anyone can help or send me links to anyone, anywhere selling it would be much appreciated.

·
12,984 Posts
How many times are you going to post your looking for a dam fender

hes post 4 times all ready

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Wow , vicious there VJ ....:|

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, being a new member, you have to post 2 times in the new member and rules forum...so in order to post in the wanted/for sale forum I HAD to post the first two because I follow directions and rules when I become a member to a new forum. Then I posted 2 more one in the general and one in the wanted/for sale section. Didn't think I'd be getting trolled my first time posting. Rough crowd.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Well, being a new member, you have to post 2 times in the new member and rules forum...so in order to post in the wanted/for sale forum I HAD to post the first two because I follow directions and rules when I become a member to a new forum. Then I posted 2 more one in the general and one in the wanted/for sale section. Didn't think I'd be getting trolled my first time posting. Rough crowd.

It's all good man. VJ is just trying to be helpful. Welcome to our information superstation. Did you check the classifieds? I think there was one for sale about 4-5 months ago. I seen one on eBay not too long as well. Good luck dude.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Travis! Yeah checked all the classifieds today and actually had one set up to buy off eBay and the guy sold it out from under me. I was on a mad search today and luckily I just snagged one about 30 minutes ago out in California. Now I need some cross country bags! :wink:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
m3 , you should start a build thread documenting your work and progress with pictures and such ... We love that **** around here . Good luck with your project Brother !cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I plan on doing a build thread once I have all the pieces, but not until that evil white stuff starts falling from the sky.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Fill out your signature so we know what you ride / mods , and where you are from , it will help us , help you !:wink

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm so new I don't even know how to change my signature (I haven't really searched that hard though either).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts