Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please share opinions and/or pictures of saddlebags for the kingpin. I like the leather semi-rigid bags but not sure of the Vic bags (high cost). US Saddlebags Classic is one I'm looking at, anyone have this one?

·
Registered
931 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
442 Posts
another vote for tsukayu, PARTICULARLY on a kingpin. Follows the fender lines perfectly imo...

·
Registered
129 Posts
See my Profile Pics

I have edge bags with ghost brackets. The following link shows the bags on. There are other pics as well.

http://www.victoryforums.com/album.php?albumid=142&pictureid=398

I like this option gives me plenty of storage for local 2 up riding and I can take them off easily for 1 up local rides. I don't do a lot of long rides (> 1 to 2 hours).

If you look at the show off your kingpin thread there are other options as well. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
81 Posts
baggage

I have Victory bags on-board currently but over the winter I'm going to Vikingbags.com for my saddles.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have the factory semi-hard bags, and I am not a fan. They are too small, and they leak. I like the pics of 1/2 crazy and Ashmostro's bikes. I want to switch to ghost brackets, and I might try to replace with bigger bags.
Rob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts