Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I've scoured the forum for any and all information pertaining to different seats that fit the Kingpin. My question is, which Victory seats have a lower profile, meaning ones that would sit me lower to the ground, then the one I have on it. I don't believe I have a solo seat as there's a passenger seat on the back. I don't want a Mustang because it will raise me up, and I want to sit lower. For example, the Raven seat looks to be a lower profile. How about the Vegas/Kingpin solo seat? It looks to be a little lower, but I want to know for sure. I plan on taking the passenger seat off as I never want a passenger on the back. Any help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
well i dont have nothing to compare to so i will say that I had to buy a tank slapper kit to protect the tank. Im a big guy but seems my crotch was always close to the tank..I hope that helps..

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yes, I've scoured the forum for any and all information pertaining to different seats that fit the Kingpin. My question is, which Victory seats have a lower profile, meaning ones that would sit me lower to the ground, then the one I have on it. I don't believe I have a solo seat as there's a passenger seat on the back. I don't want a Mustang because it will raise me up, and I want to sit lower. For example, the Raven seat looks to be a lower profile. How about the Vegas/Kingpin solo seat? It looks to be a little lower, but I want to know for sure. I plan on taking the passenger seat off as I never want a passenger on the back. Any help is appreciated.
I just asked my local Victory deal a similar question and he recommended that I have a tailor adjust the seat. The Kingpin Low seat is basically the same as the stock seat except that they shave some width off the front. That allows you to stand the bike without sliding forward as much. Someone like this would do that for you: http://www.meancitycycles.com/index.php?option=com_zoo&view=category&Itemid=226

Let us know if you go the Raven seat route though and how that feels.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
You are right about the Mustang.Mine lifted me up at least an inch. I tried a Corbin too, but it was to hard for my liking, and I think it also lifted me up from stock height. The stock seat is the lowest seat I have sat on. That may work for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts