Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so I've been hunting for an adjustable seat for my '03 vegas. I'm a shorter rider and the forward motion is important to me, but finding one for the stock vegas seat is murder. I found a Mutazu (link to amazon listing) driver backrest for the Kingpin and thought the kingpin and vegas seats were made the same, but the listing states that it is only compatible with the Kingpin. It doesn't have any installation instructions, so I'm completely unsure. Anybody have any insight for me?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Doesn't look like it would fit to me. I'm given to the idea you need either an L shaped bracket or one that attaches to the top of the fender but that's a guess. I have a rack on the back of my highball (same as a Vegs for the most part) and would think one could attach a driver backrest to it (with the L shaped bracket but again, it's a guess). I have a driver backrest on my Vision that fits ahead of the passenger seat that strongly resembles the Kingpin you're looking at. Mine fits into a bracket under the seat and slides straight up and down. Hope this helps. LMYR

1 - 2 of 2 Posts