Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Late last fall I put a new tire on the rear of the KP and didn't get much riding in before winter hit. Taking a close look about a month ago before this years riding season and I see the front still has some tread but it is getting dried out and has the hairline cracks. I ordered the front companion for the rear and had it put on the wheel on Thursday. Got out for a ride yesterday just to scuff up the front and had to go home right away because I thought the tire guy didn't put enough air in the tire the day before. Nope. Everything is fine.

Went back out and the same thing. Something's changed here and WOW what a difference from the Dunflops. I thought the air was low because of how easy and fast the bike drops into corners now. And there's lots of corners here. You'd be hard pressed to find 1/2 a mile of straight highway and 1/4 mile on the side roads. Great riding. Anyway, what a difference. It's going to take a couple of days to get used to it but I really really like the new tires. The twisties are a whole new experience

They tires are relatively new to the market, about a year I think in our size, but if you're in need of a set I'd recommend trying the Bridgestone Battlecruise H50. They are supposed to be a longer lasting tire so I was a bit apprehensive thinking they'd be a harder tire and skip out on the corners and not do so well on wet roads. Time will tell as they age and I get more use out of them but right now I think they're great. Another 300km today and it's almost like a different bike.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts