Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am seriously looking at the R3T, which i love the style. I have not had a chance to ride one yet. I am looking for a bike to ride up the coast, as well as on the highway and something that i might go on a 4-6 hour ride on occasionally. I dont want to go as big as a goldwing or the victory vision so i have narrowed it down to the R3T and the Victory Kingpin.

Any advice....comments or complaints.

Thanks

darren

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey Buddy,

I don't know if there are enough Vic owners to support this site, or you have to be in a "click" to warrant multiple replies. I was lucky to get one on ONE of my threads.

Very little activity on here. Is the Vic market THAT small???

The 2 bikes you are talking about are completely different and both nice in their own way.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know they are different bikes but they are both cruisers. i need to test ride both.

As for this forum, you are right, it does not appear to get a lot of activity but i dont think it is for a lack of victory owners. There are other Victory sites with a lot of activity. i posted the same question and received a lot of replies.

Darren

·
Registered
115 Posts
I agree about the activity being a little low, but I love this site. I can't speak about the R3T because I don't know much about them, but my father owns an '04 Kingpin and loves it. He has ridden for 40 years and he claims this has been his favorite. He traded in a goldwing for the kingpin. It came with saddle bags and a windshield. I own a Vegas 8 ball and as much as I love my bike, I think the Kingpin gives a better ride. Since he's had it only minor repair issues with it. He had to have the throttle body cleaned out because it was backfiring. Other than that, solid as a rock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts