Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Victory riders. Bought my '08 Kingpin Tour new off the showroom floor in the fall of 2010. Just rolled over the 6000 mile mark with some March riding. Loved being able to ride the Victory's when the factory truck came to town, the $1000 accessory coupon went a long ways in outfitting my Kingpin the way I wanted it. Only difficulty to date was a broken clutch cable. Replaced under warranty. This is my second cycle, just sold my first cycle, a Honda CX500.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I had my clutch cable break on my 08 Kpin too it sucked!!!Just make sure you grease up the barrel ends well and hopefully it will last longer.I love my Kpin and so does everyone else i come across,great bike.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Clutch cable

I had my clutch cable break on my 08 Kpin too it sucked!!!Just make sure you grease up the barrel ends well and hopefully it will last longer.I love my Kpin and so does everyone else i come across,great bike.
The replacement clutch cable was of a newer, improved design that actually will rotate when you pull the clutch lever. I also bought a 'quick fix' clutch cable kit for the saddlebag.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts