Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm picking up a new cross roads next week, I'm in West Orange NJ, half an hour west from NYC.

Sent from my DROID4 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
931 Posts
09 Kingpin 8ball Kearny nj 10miles from nyc. I ride upstate a bit. And zero please don't tell me you bought it from Motorcycle Mall. They aren't too knowledgeable. On Vics, or got mine up in Suffern Ny nice guys and know Vics well

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
22 Posts
No NJ8Ball I am getting it from a dealer in Metuchen. Those guys have been great so far. I am not a fan of the motorcycle mall in general. I have had dealing with them in the past for other bikes and their service department was not good, not very knowledgeable about the bikes they sell, and when I went there to check out the vics because they are closer they were unwilling to let me do a test ride. There was no way I was going to buy a bike without riding it first, so I went to the next place on the list. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
931 Posts
I took my brother there to check out the classic le, the moron sales guy. Have me a price of 13 to14k, he double checked came back. Said yeah that's the Vegas its 14.5k the next guy says 25k I laughed and said it's 18 and they walked away. The bikes were filthy, I don't even to want to go there for oil

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
22 Posts
I don't want to be a basher, but I do kind of wonder how that place stays in business.
Anyway after I get my bike, and do the break in miles :) maybe we can all do a ride before the snow starts flying.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts