Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard from them yet about when their new windshields for the XC will be ready? I had e-mailed them a month or so ago about them and one of these and they said they were working on them and wold call me when they were ready. I just wondered if anyone else had heard anything yet.

Maybe if any of you are out in Sturgis you could stop by and ask them.

I know, I am just a tad impatient ;)

Thanks,

Sean

·
Registered
33 Posts
They have my bike in sturgis In their booth with their prototype on it. I still dont know when they will produce a windshild. I bought a gustufon (not shur of the spelling) 4+ and it works good. Brian said they have had a lot of interest in the windshild so they may get moving on it. I hope so. I think their design is better than anyones but who wants to wait ?:crzy:

·
Registered
243 Posts
They have my bike in sturgis In their booth with their prototype on it. I still dont know when they will produce a windshild. I bought a gustufon (not shur of the spelling) 4+ and it works good. Brian said they have had a lot of interest in the windshild so they may get moving on it. I hope so. I think their design is better than anyones but who wants to wait ?:crzy:
Ok I'm thorougly confused on what the +2, +4 means. Is that stock plus 4 which equals a 13 inch shield?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rking,

That is my understanding, yes.

Royal Star,

Tell them we are anxiously waiting. I had a chance to look at a Flare on a Harley, and now I am sure that is the windshield I want!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ok I'm thorougly confused on what the +2, +4 means. Is that stock plus 4 which equals a 13 inch shield?
The plus 4 means that it is 4" taller than stock. I agree that the flair is the best design and style. most of the aftermarket windshilds are just taller than stock. working with the guys at Klockwerks we have tried several rapid prototypes and they are still tring other things. They do have a prototype that is no taller than the stock one and works as good as the +4 gufaston that i have but still needs to be better

I road the vision 300 miles at 85 mph with my glasses in my shirt pocket i than got on my bike and road it with the gufaston windshild and road it to deadwoood and lost my glasses out of my pocket at about 75 mph. We still have a ways to go!

·
Registered
243 Posts
The plus 4 means that it is 4" taller than stock. I agree that the flair is the best design and style. most of the aftermarket windshilds are just taller than stock. working with the guys at Klockwerks we have tried several rapid prototypes and they are still tring other things. They do have a prototype that is no taller than the stock one and works as good as the +4 gufaston that i have but still needs to be better

I road the vision 300 miles at 85 mph with my glasses in my shirt pocket i than got on my bike and road it with the gufaston windshild and road it to deadwoood and lost my glasses out of my pocket at about 75 mph. We still have a ways to go!
At this point I'm thinking of going with the 16 inch shield and being done with it. I will have to look thru the shield but thats never bothered me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
So just wondering if anyone had tried these Klockwerks shields out at Sturgis? A few more riding impressions would be appreciated and knowing your height etc.. would be nice also.

·
Registered
573 Posts
At this point I'm thinking of going with the 16 inch shield and being done with it. I will have to look thru the shield but thats never bothered me.
:I agree: I have a 17" (happens to be a Cee Bailey) and, although I don't really like the tall look, along with lowers completely eliminates the buffeting for me.

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
So I'm just letting you all know that they have been released and we have one in stock. We took it out and held it up to one of our bikes. Looks good on them. Pricing wise they retail at $229.99 but I'm willing to do $175 and shipping. so if anyone is interested in one let me know!

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
So I'm just letting you all know that they have been released and we have one in stock. We took it out and held it up to one of our bikes. Looks good on them. Pricing wise they retail at $229.99 but I'm willing to do $175 and shipping. so if anyone is interested in one let me know!
How about a picture or 2 of it? You just might entice more buyers! thumb up

·
Registered
17 Posts
I could go for this deal, if you will ship USPS to Canada (P8T 1J9). What do you think about that?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts