Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm thinking of putting this on my Judge, along with the speaker kit.

I'm having a debate with myself on just trading the judge in on a cross country. But I've already added removable saddlebags, exhaust, and PC V. I love my judge, but I'm starting to take longer trips with it. I was thinking for the $5K difference between the bikes, I can just spend $1K and add a fairing with radio to the judge.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm thinking of putting this on my Judge, along with the speaker kit.

I'm having a debate with myself on just trading the judge in on a cross country. But I've already added removable saddlebags, exhaust, and PC V. I love my judge, but I'm starting to take longer trips with it. I was thinking for the $5K difference between the bikes, I can just spend $1K and add a fairing with radio to the judge.

Thoughts?
Thoughts. I spent 5 years hoping to turn a Star 1300 Tourer into a "Touring" bike. Had a great time, spent a few dollars, 35,000 trouble free miles a days on end trips. BUT it never really became a TOURING bike.

I never rode a Judge or any of the steel frame bikes but my guess is for TOURING the X bikes have no equal.

Those are my thoughts and may not represent the views of this station.

Regards,
Mark

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts