Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen alot of people showing interest in this shield but have only seen one review on the windshield...also seems like a bunch have been ordered. love the idea and want to hear more opinons if possible.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Still waiting...

Still waiting for my windshield to arrive. I plan on writing up a review once I get her on and ride with it a bit (I do about 120 miles a day commuting so it won't take long).

Other than the guy who was doing the field testing (and some folks that went to Sturgis) I don't think many have had an opportunity to get much time behind one of these units...but like you said, the interests is high and a lot have been ordered so it shouldn't be long before we're either touting it's capabilities, or trashing its short-comings...or both...;) RR

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any eta on your shield? Would love to know being im planning a decent trip in a few weeks and want a little more than my ness flip windshield

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I will also provide a review when mine gets here. I did get an "order complete" notification today but have not yet seen a tracking number for a shipment.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Got it!!!

My windshield arrived yesterday and the box was sitting there waiting for me when I got home last night! I installed it right away (well, after I kissed the missus and ate the dinner she had prepared for us cheers) and took some pics too.

I just arrived to work after my 56 mile morning commute...I'll post my initail impressions a little later this morning (have to do some work firtst :rolleyes:) along with the pics I took last night of the install.

Holler at the asylum in a bit...thumb up

·
Registered
91 Posts
Posted my review...

I wrote-up my thoughts from my ride and added the photos from the install. I did it all on a new thread, picked an original title' called it, "Klockwerks Windshield Review."...:D RR

1 - 6 of 6 Posts