·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I wounder if its fast.... :crzy:

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Nah 202 / 180 isn't ****......lol Probably get bested by a Harley 88! :) :grin
Hmmm....I don't remember exactly what @PJRom was getting out of "Da Pope" his 116, super-charged Hammer, but I think it was more that twin-turbo build and he can still access his side covers :wink

·
13,188 Posts
The best Lloydz could do with one turbo was 280.
The rumor That Hayabusa my come with turbo in 2018

·
Registered
238 Posts
The best Lloydz could do with one turbo was 280
Lloydz actually broke 300 with one turbo .. but it wasn't a 'clean' run. This was verified by the man himself.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,078 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,658 Posts
From what I understand; the 106 Freedom motor is built to withstand 140 hp/tq so this engine must have been completely gone through and beefed up in some way to tolerate all that extra power because if it hadn't it's a grenade just waiting to blow.

·
Registered
352 Posts
mine is only at 216hp / 179tq ....for now.

;)

Peter

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
$ 1500 ..... What's wrong with it? That is so cheap..

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
13,658 Posts
$ 1500 ..... What's wrong with it? That is so cheap..
Hopefully you're making a joke. This is the starting price. I'd rather they put the buy now price so at least people have an idea of what they expect to get for it.

Before Victory shut down I bet this would go for no less than $30k; maybe more. Now? Hard to say. it might go for as little as $20k.

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Hopefully you're making a joke. This is the starting price. I'd rather they put the buy now price so at least people have an idea of what they expect to get for it.

Before Victory shut down I bet this would go for no less than $30k; maybe more. Now? Hard to say. it might go for as little as $20k.
No joke, I did not understand why would someone sell this bike for 1500, but now you explain that it is a bid, interesting concept of EBay ? So the price will go up to 20k ?

This is interesting, so if the bike is sold, can you see it online how much the final price was?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
13,658 Posts
No joke, I did not understand why would someone sell this bike for 1500, but now you explain that it is a bid, interesting concept of EBay ? So the price will go up to 20k ?

This is interesting, so if the bike is sold, can you see it online how much the final price was?
Normally the seller sets a minimum they will accept so until the bidding reaches that minimum there will be no sale.

We have no way knowing what they set the minimum at unless they state it in the details area of the ad.

Sometimes they put in a "Buy Now" option which is what I like to see. It clears all the BS out of the way and gives the person thinking about buying it an idea of what they want. A person could then put a bid of, say, $1000 below that amount or maybe $500 below. Ebay isn't difficult; just takes some time looking at the different things for sale. The vehicle section is different than the other sections.

One trick to finding out what similar vehicles cost (not in this case) is to do an advanced search of what it is, say a 1965 Ford Mustang, and click on the "sold" section so you only get a search return of all recent 1965 Ford Mustangs sold on ebay. They will be in various conditions so you have to find one close to what you might be looking at buying to see if you are getting the going rate for it or they want too much. Sometimes it's a steal (maybe). Remember you are buying by only going by the pictures and what the seller says and maybe a video so you won't really know until you either pick it up or it gets delivered to you by your cost.

Ebay buying of vehicles is always a risk.

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Never knew @BBob... But that is one Awsome looking bike,

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
13,658 Posts
Also, sometimes the vehicle is sold locally outside the ebay sale, so it won't come up in a sold search through ebay.

It's not supposed to happen but sometimes the seller works out a deal with a buyer who found each other through ebay then ebay doesn't get its cut. Don't get caught doing this or you won't be able to use ebay again. It's not cool either. If a buyer walks into this dealership and sees the bike and wants to buy it; that's different and okay.

·
Premium Member
13,658 Posts
Never knew @BBob... But that is one Awsome looking bike,
I like the paint job. I may do a variation of that using my base blue and add the black then go over it with a high quality clear. No so much the Corvette markings but the general way the contrasting colors work. I like the way the painter did that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts