Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ullo mates and lasses... New to the group, as I have recently decided on purchasing a used Victory instead of the beloved Harley that I was dedicating myself to spend cash on. Please don't bash my Harleys! I'm here because I accept the benefits and superiority of the Victory, but still love Harley Davidson for their sheer nostalgia, if nothing else. Having said all that, I wish to engage myself in as little maintenance and wrench turning as possible in my near or distant future, so have decidedly jumped on the Victory Wagon =-) What do I hope to gain here?? Glad you asked! Hopefully, this forum will help guide me in the direction of the right first choice to fit me best, as a long-time cruiser advocate and rider. Apart from that, I only wish that there will be somewhere even remotely near the brotherhood that I have found over the years with other riders as a clan of like minded folks that like the same things: Freedom, the open road and the brand of motorcycles we choose to sling our leg over. BTW... I'm spending no more than $10k and am willing to travel to wherever I may find the bike, but the $10k includes the travel amount as well. Cheers all!

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Super cool, welcome to the forum.... do you know what model you like most ?? A lot of good information on this site... these bikes are easy to make more power than stock...

I would love the have a HD as a secondary bike, super nice, not much bashing on other bikes here on this forum ... i understand on Facebook it is a bit different. ( I do not have Facebook )

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
4,064 Posts

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Sup. Welcome to the forum ...:cool:

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Welcome, There is a killer deal on a super clean XR from one of our members in MA. His price is 11,500 but its worth every cent of that.
you might need a few more posts to view it but here's the link.
http://www.victoryforums.com/12-motorcycles-sale-wanted/166641-2011-cross-roads-fully-loaded.html

And crap....I didn't think we could get an uglier avatar pic than the one broggyr has.....but now you're here :rolleyes:
Whauw that is a SUPER nice looking bike .... funny about the avatar... made me laugh...

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts