Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey All, just thought this was kinda helpful if you want to know who your neighbors are. My Aunt & Uncle sent this to me, and living out in the country thought it was cool with the arial view. Later-

http://neighbors.whitepages.com/

Update-Sorry all, this is not a updated version. Wished I didn't post it. Later-

·
Registered
143 Posts
Cool, but uber outta date. This things says that my ex still lives with me. We've been divorced for almost 10 years, I have since remarried. My neighbor who I did know is listed, but she moved out a year after my divorce.

Take this site with a grain 'o salt Ryder

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry man, everyone around me has been living here for years. Guess I didn't think of it being out dated. I will just delete the post.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Oh! No worries man! I was just letting you know. Maybe it's more up to date in other areas. I even checked in my area and it doesn't even say when this information was updated or published.

It's funny, I don't know who is living in some of the houses around me, but I know exactly who isn't lol.

Keep it up, might help someone else out. Maybe I'm just a geographical oddity.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
My 'hood is up to date.

·
Registered
143 Posts
My 'hood is up to date.
Exactly my point. Their info is only reliable as their source. My "source" happens to be non existent.

Ya don't delete the post Ryder....could be some good info for somebody.

·
Registered
143 Posts
to much info no privacy any more
Been this way for a loooooong time Gibson, you just see it more now because more companies can use the info. 5 years ago I could look and find out who lived in my hood. This is just a more user friendly way of doing it for those that don't know exactly how or where to look.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts