Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm looking at a 2008 KP. It has chrome everywhere; upgraded wheels, triple trees, swing arm etc... but does not have chrome trim on the front or rear fender? Is this the way they came? Is the trim an add on or factory option? Is it after market? Can it be add later? I'm talking about the arrow on front and the wide chrome that runs down the center of the rear fender.

Thank-You,

·
Registered
586 Posts
My 2008 Kingpin Tour came with the arrow on the front and the wide chrome down the center of the rear fender. This was stock from the factory.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a Kingpin fender trim kit P/N 2874594. Does anyone know if this contains the same trim pieces as below or is the quality /material different?

1. TRIM-FENDER,REAR part no. 5247016-
2. TRIM FENDER FRONT 5247015

·
Registered
537 Posts
None of them come stock with this trim. It is a Victory add-on. If a new bike came from the dealer with it, then it was a dealer add-on.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe all the "tours" came with both trims and the front fender arrow. For the fender trims there are two part numbers though, one in a kit and one to order the trim pieces separately. The single trim pieces are the same price or more than the complete kit that contains both. Is this a quality change where some are chromed plastic and some stainless steel? Did it change over the years or does the kit contain the exact same pieces that can be ordered separately?

There is a Kingpin fender trim kit P/N 2874594.

1. TRIM-FENDER,REAR part no. 5247016-
2. TRIM FENDER FRONT 5247015

1 - 6 of 6 Posts